Look for products that are of quality. Sulfate free products & Products with a ph lower than 7 are always best as they do not contain harsh chemicals that strip the hair of its nutrients.
We typically use Organix products. Organix carries shampoo, conditioner, oils, sprays, and other healthy hair products for amazingly affordable prices.
If you are still unsure about what products to use, do not hesitate to contact us.
Great Products Our Clients Have Tried & Loved
• Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural - Intensive Moisturizing Conditioner
• Design Essentials Moisturizing Shampoos and Conditioners
• Creme of Nature Sulfate Free Argan Oil Conditioner
• Organix Moisturizing Shampoos, Conditioners, and Masks-Macadamia Oil, Coconut Milk, Tea Tree Oil
• Macadamia Natural Brand Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
• Organic Root Stimulator Revitalizing Conditioner (for extra dry or damaged hair)
• Paul Mithchell The Detangler Conditioner (for extra dry or tangled hair)
• Suave Professionals Sleek Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner
• One 'N' Only Restorative Mask (for extra dry hair) • One ‘N’ Only Shampoo
• Herbal Essences Hello Hydrations and Dove Intensive Therapy Intensive Repair are great products with an affordable price tag
• Herbal Essence Shampoos, 2in1, and Conditioners
• Organix Moroccan Shampoo/Conditioner (blue bottles)
For Curly/Deep Wave Patterns
• John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Perfecting Spray (not moisturizing)
• John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum (all strengths)
• Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
• One n Only Argan Oil and One n Only Restorative Mask
• Macadamia Natural Oil brand Leave in Conditoner (moisturizing)
• Macadamia Natural Oil Brand Oil Treatement
• Organix Argan/Macadamia Oil
• Organix Moroccan Curl Defining Cream (moisturizing)
• Organix Coconut Serum
Remember, curly hair is harder to maintain that straight & wavy hair... It should be worn by the advanced/intermediate Virgin Hair wearer.
When going to sleep braid hair or wrap it and sleep in a satin bonnet.
NEVER SLEEP ON WET HAIR.